Jain Software Wikipedia
Jain Software® is an Indian Information Technology Company headquartered in Raipur, Chhattisgarh that designs, develops and sells computer software, mobile applications, websites and online services.
Jain Software® has been awarded as the best Specialized Software Company Group by honorable Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Dr. Raman Singh. It is Central India’s Fastest Growing Software Company.
Jain Software® was founded by Mr. Sohil Jain in Aug, 2012 legally registered as MNCHost IT Services Private Limited. The company is being run by the group of renowned IITians & NITians, who have defined perfection logics for every type of business challenges and can code the business requirements in any programming language, in any technology including BIG DATA, Informatica, C#, Java, Cloud, Shell Scripting, C++, PHP, 80+ counts.
Jain Software® hires according to cultural fit first and foremost. It has established what the company culture is and the due diligence, and fitting into that culture is the most important thing managers look for when hiring. This promotes the culture and happy employees, which ultimately leads to happy customers.
Jain Software® believes putting trust in your employees goes a long way towards positive company culture, because trust leads to independent employees who help your company grow.
Employees of Jain Software® can’t stop raving about the company’s culture. Casual outings, friendly coworkers and a team-oriented environment in which each person is motivated by the company’s goals have inspired that praise.
Jain Software® believes simply providing employees with a sense of safety and well-being and creating a policy where everyone looks out for each other can easily suffice.
Jain Software® is a company that goes out of its way to give employees challenging projects and then provide the trust and support to help them meet those challenges successfully.
After having successfully captured IT market, Jain Software® diversified its operations in digital marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Legal Services, and Educational Sector as well.
The companies under the umbrella of Jain Software Foundation:
Guru: An ethical education hub-
Today’s interpretation of timeless wisdom designed to nurture the young spirit.
Guru comes with various convenient, portable learning options — many of which are study-at-your-own-pace.
The academic programs in Guru® have been designed to enrich the students with holistic preparation so that their success is assured. These programs help students in sharpening their inherent skills to such an extent that they get benefitted throughout their lives.
Guru®, an education hub, is being run successfully since last 1 year in the state of Chhattisgarh, India with a family of 1500 members and still counting.
Digital Mitra believes that Organic/true branding on the right niche/segment can bring effective leads to any organization. Not only this, it increases trust on expected segment audiences and leads conversion turn percentage always above 43%.
- Pure Organic Branding
- Organic SEO
- Organic SMM
- Impactful Organic Content Marketing
It is an Information Security Consulting Firm Specializing in Cyber Security.
HACKERSMIND is the Information Security Consulting Firm Specializing in Cyber Security & Compliance Audits, IT Security Risk Management, Security Patches Penetration Testing Services and Executive, Employee & Family Information Security Training.
- Advanced malware protection
- Data centre and Perimeter protection
- Network Risk Assessment
- Security Monitoring and Management Services
- Host and End Point Security
- Cloud & Virtualization Security
- Security Device Management.
- Mobile Security
MNCHost is a webhosting company started with the aim to provide the best webhosting experience to all range of clients, having dedicated servers in France, USA and Spain.
TechNIERA is the world’s first open source search engine developed with the aim to promote Open Source. These include search engines, dedicated cloud computing, software & security.
The motive to start TechNIERA was to boost open source links which are equivalent to all paid links being promoted and topping the list on Search engine results.
The AI based app and site assisting detection of grain, QUALITY, price and ONE CLICK LISTING without any key input from farmers. It does three-dimensional automated assessment of grain size and quality traits which analyse first one small grain for finding out grain name and quality & than consolidated image & NLP processing for group of grains for averaging. The app/software will do all apriori algorithm based processing on cloud/SaaS and hence even saving time/processing from farmers’ end like SIRI app in iPhone.
KarloShop is an ecommerce website serving local areas and started with the motive to provide fair priced products to the masses.
Legal Panda is a legal Services Platform, established with the motto of delivering a spectrum of services to start-ups & existing businesses. Legal Panda well understand the hardships of running around for documentation, establishment blues, lack of information & guidance towards one’s goals.
At Legal Panda on similar lines, one is helped with varied services of documentation, registrations, taxation, intellectual property rights, legal matters, funding & related significant consulting arenas.
Official Portfolio of Jain Software
Products and Services:
- Inventory Management System –InMan
- Hospital Billing Management Software –HosBill
- General Billing Management Software – GenBill
- Magento Eye Prescription Extension V2
- Gym Management Software
- Smart GST Software
- Salon and Spa Management
- Learning Management System
- Stock Exchange Portal
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Portal
- Logistics management Software
- Finance Management System- Loan, Mutual Funds, Bonds, etc
Jain Software got nominated for the National Awards like “Energizing Bharat” for social causes .and IT revolution
- ₹4999 Campaign: Jain Software Foundation launched the most awaited campaign in IT Revolution of India and pledged for developing any software or responsive site in ₹ 4999 for boosting startups.
1340+ small businesses, shopkeepers, institutions from Chhattisgarh claimed ₹ 4999 campaign and developed their software as per their requirement.
- Prerna: The Mobile Application designed with the cooperation of Raipur District level committee, Block level and Panchayat for implementation of the project, Monitoring and Operation through Level Committees.
Some of the direct benefits of the application are:
- Information about government schemes
- Schools can report for various problems.
- Application for loan in bank
- Manthan: Central India’s largest national level Cyber Security event “Manthan” was technically backed up and powered by Jain Software Foundation. Manthan was inaugurated by the respectable chief minister Dr. Raman Singh and was glorified with the presence of notable speakers- all renowned IT experts from all around.
- Entrepreneurship Drive: The annual techno cultural festival of NIT Raipur named AAVARTAN has started with a seminar in Cyber Crime Awareness by former Googler and CEO of Jain Software Developers Mr. Sohil Jain. In this occasion more than 300 students of different discipline from NIT Raipur were present there. Besides, Jain Software has hosted various Entrepreneurship drives and Mr. Sohil Jain had been speaker at IIT Kharagpur, NIT Raipur, IIT Bombay, CNBC Network etc.
Jain Software Launched Startups Initiation Program from which any startup can avail free resources up to $5,000 from Jain Software Foundation.
- NayiDishayen: NayiDishayen provides a platform where educators can teach, hand out assignments, and help learners who can access courses, work on assignments, and interact with peers. This Learning Management System simplifies the teaching-learning process.
It functions on optimized bandwidth, ensuring that users always have a smooth experience with live teaching and video conferencing even in remote areas.
- Cyber week: Cyber week is proposed to be organized to create awareness about the cyber Security and to develop compelling storylines that makes an individual think carefully about the right response to different situations, to consider the trade-offs between decisions and to get information about Cyber truths, Cyber ethics, Cyber Knowledge, Cyber Security and Cyber laws.