From home projects to homework, Office helps your family make the most of every opportunity, every day. Communicate and share with family, friends, and colleagues. Access your files whenever you need them, using any computer with a web browser.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280x800resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- .NET version: >NET 3.5 required, some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to be installed
- Additional Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
Microsoft Office Professional 2016
All-new Office 2016 applications
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access. All the tools you know and love, only better.
Tools to boost productivity
You don’t need to be a power-user to harness the power of Office 2016. The applications are packed with smart tools that make maximizing productivity a breeze.
Made for teamwork
Built-in collaboration tools enable you to co-author, share and edit documents with ease in Word, PowerPoint, or OneNote. Work on the same doc simultaneously whether you’re in the same room or across the globe.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.