Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise is an advanced server platform that provides more cost-effective and reliable support for mission-critical workloads. It offers innovative features for virtualization, power savings, and manageability and helps make it easier for mobile workers to access company resources.
Microsoft Windows Server Enterprise 2008 R2 SP1 OEM (10 CALs)
- The operating efficiencies offered by virtualization allow organizations to dramatically reduce operational effort and power consumption while increasing IT’s flexibility.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 includes many enhancements that make this release the most robust Windows Server Web application platform yet.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 is capable of unprecedented workload size, dynamic scalability, and across-the-board availability and reliability.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 has new features to reduce the ongoing management of Windows Server 2008 R2 and to reduce the administrative effort for common day-to-day operational tasks.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 has many features that are designed specifically to work with client computers running Windows 7.