Content MarketingBy Jain Software In Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Media, Official Blog
Content marketingÂ is theÂ marketingÂ and business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuableÂ contentÂ to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience â€“ with the objective of driving profitable customer action. It Focuses on creating the trend. The trend is not what you follow but what you make people follow. The marketplace we live and work in today is radically different from the one in which many of us started. Salespeople and store employees used to be the experts, and brands and businesses used to spend advertising dollars to find prospects who needed their services. Today, the buyer is the expert and the one proactively reaching out to brands and businesses for help. Content marketing is the process of creating high-quality, valuable content to attract, inform, and engage an audience, while also promoting the brand itself. Buyers and consumers are already searching the web for answers that your brand is uniquely positioned to offer.
Whether you’re just starting out with content marketing or you’ve been using the same approach for a while, it never hurts to revisit your content strategy plan — to make sure it’s up-to-date, innovative, and strong.
The first step to getting a leg up on the competition is to have a solid, smart content marketing plan in place. If you’re having trouble planning for the upcoming year or need some fresh ideas to include in your plan, read on.
First of all, we have to understand the content strategy. In short, your content strategy is the piece of your marketing plan and development that refers to the management of pretty much any tangible media that you create and own — written, visual, downloadable — you get the picture.
You may have heard how important content creation is. It needs to have a well-planned purpose. When you develop a content strategy, there are some key things to consider:
- Who you’re creating it for
- The problem it’s going to solve for that audience
- How it will be unique
- The formats you’ll focus on
- The channels where it will be published
- How you will schedule and manage creation and publication
An effective content marketing strategy is built on two pillars that you (hopefully) have already:
- A set of robust, strategic personas, and
- An understanding of your typical buyerâ€™s journey.
Design means much more than color schemes and stock photos. The process will look different for every marketing team, and even for every teamâ€™s various content pieces.
In general, design starts at the very beginning, as you map out a content marketing strategy. Understanding the brandâ€™s personas and marketing goals will shape the basic style of each designâ€”each should be useful to your personas, and true to your brand voice.
Social media is one of the primary vehicles for a content marketing campaignâ€”especially the more entry-level, entertaining pieces. There are three tiers of social media promotion for your content:
- Owned: Sharing your content on the brandâ€™s own social media channels is a quick, customizable, and free opportunity to connect with your target audience.
- Paid: Most social networks allow for some kind of paid advertising. Matching a networkâ€™s demographics with your brandâ€™s personas will help you determine where to invest.
- Earned: The most valuable, but hardest to create, social media promotion happens when your audience shares your content with their networks.
Â We want to inspire you to create your own epic content marketing and network with some of the brightest in the business! We want to help you build your team and your personal skills.