In a world were use of smart phones are increasingly day by day, new features are a need. As some phones are struggling to excite us anymore. Phones need something to satisfy this need, and this technology easily satisfies that need.
- Our eyes come in a set of two, so why not digital camera on a smart-phone. There are several notable benefits in having two cameras.
Corephotonics : A technology that will change smart phone imaging is capable of performing optical zoom upto 5 times without any moving parts. The big trick in Corephotonics use of 2 lenses with different focal length, one is wide angle, other is 3x zoom. It means you can switch lenses to magnify objects without resorting to digital zoom.
- The magic happens when the images from two lens, one is fixed focus telephoto ( a lens with a longer focal length than standard). With a narrow field of view and a normal wide angle combined together via algorithms into a single image.
- In a world where use of smart phones are increasingly day by day, new features are a need. As some phones are struggling to excite us anymore. Phones need something to satisfy this need, and this technology easily satisfies that need. Dual camera technology will embrace the image quality and user experience of mobile imaging.
- Huawei and its subsidiary honor both are approaching the dual lens setup to improve focus. This year Iphone 7s, LG & Huawei technologies have led their way with new android flagships and claims its offers in noise reduction in low light, sharpness. Iphone 7s dual camera posses the dual shooter path plus 12 megapixel sensor behind its 28mm wide angle lens. This are optically stabilized which minimizes the blurriness of photos
- In my experience with honor 8 and P9, i found that it comes with laser-assisted autofocus mechanism & provides an excellent results in picture quality and color reproduction even in an ample light.
- The downside is that despite the aid of huawei image processor, the process takes a second or two to complete. As both P9 and honor lack optical image stabilization, when there is less than sufficient light the process may results in blurry photos.
- However we know for sure that the dual lens is the smartphone camera setup for future.
– Jasleen kaur
– Jain Software Foundation .