What is ERP
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a process by which a company (often a Manufacturer) manages and integrates the important the important parts if its business. An ERP manage information system integrates areas such as planning, development, manufacturing, purchasing, inventory, sales, marketing, finance, human resource, etc.
ERP software is considered an enterprise application as it is designed to be used by larger business and often requires dedicated teams to customize and analyze the data and to handle upgrades and deployment. It contrast, small business Enterprise Resource Planning application are lightweight business management software solution, customized for the business industry you work in.
How Jain Software helping Businesses on resource planning
Jain Software developing enterprise resource planning software and app as per business requirement and structure .The main part about ERP software developed by Jain Software is that it is completely functioned and personalized with business .Jain software is international vendors of ERP software solutions and services.
Why Jain Software for ERP Software
- Develops every single functionality as per your business architecture .
- 6+ years of experience in ERP and all associative technologies
- Delivered successful products to every level of clients situated in 9+ countries.
- SaaS access allows you to access software from any device ,from anywhere,from any operating system.
- Hosted on premium servers of MNC Host | Company hosting Multinational Corporations.
- Less cost .