By Author – Alka Manapure
HosBill is a product of Jain Software which relates to Hospital Management System – a term used in very large scope and may be defined from different aspects. It mainly relates to management of all aspects of a hospital a coordination of all elements of a hospital. This may range from patient care to record keeping to the inventory of medicines and cleanliness.
Jain Software has made this product keeping in concern that when patients visit a hospital, the facility’s business staff works together with the clinical staff of physicians and nurses and with the support staff, such as housekeeping and food service, to make the encounters as satisfactory as possible.
This product has the variety of features which is necessary for various of hospitals and will help them in the management of their services.
Benefits of HosBill:
- Easy use and better control: With online applications, data could be controlled and manage centrally.
- Obsolescence of technology: It is one of the key innovation of HosBill because of new cloud-based plans, there could be any motivation to consider the user application.
- Data security and backup: There are an upgraded data security and constant accessibility of data to be sure.
- Data management become easy: Data management is the biggest motivation a doctor’s facility needs an IT-based system.
- Increased patient participation: With an up degree of accessibility of patient portals and mobile based, application, the patient could be given secure access to their medical record.
- Manage subscription billing: Companies that run subscription-based services know that it can require a high level of administration to keep billing and invoicing processes efficient and well managed.
- Reduce Administration: Effectively managing cash flow means automating and standardizing your invoicing process, and effectively reducing administration overhead.
- Minimize errors: An efficient invoicing system will automatically compile cost and quotes, and then generate invoices from this data.
- Integrate systems: By connecting a set of complex systems, individual processes and administration can be greatly reduced.
- Create Transparency: When a client or customer has a query about the billing process, it is important to have information easily accessible so you can provide answers quickly.
- Simplify reporting: By using one integrated solution it is straightforward and simple to create useful, all-encompassing reports.
“HEALTH CARE IS ONE-SIXTH OF OUR ECONOMY. IF THE GOVERNMENT CAN CONTROL THAT.THEY CAN CONTROL JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOING ON BECAUSE THERE ARE MUCH MORE ECONOMIC MODELS THAT CAN BE USED TO GIVE US GOOD HEALTH CARE THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW”.
Features of Software Billing System:
- Patient management
- Doctor record
- Hospital management software
- Administration management
Basic features of HosBill are:
- Patient Information.
- Online Room Management System
- Ambulance and other services
- Operation theater details
- Laboratory tests and management of laboratory equipment.
- Online test report generation
- Pharmacy management details
- Staff management System
- An online patient appointment system
- Finance Module
Why is HosBill important?
The software is designed in such a way that it covers all the basic needs and handles the reception, inpatient department, outpatient department, doctors appointment details, operation theater details, patient information details and all other departments.
The HosBill is designed in such a way that it provides the better result to a running hospital.
Generally, the HosBill also provides a good response in a running hospital and private healthcare field.
A hospital or health care center is a full-time activity zone.
Hundreds of patients get treated for a variety of problems. Other than trained medical and paramedical professionals who take care of treatment and patient care, there is a fleet of non-medical professionals who take care of administration, billing, finance, and HR.
Since a large volume of data gets generated on the daily basis, maintaining it in conventional methods is highly daunting and cumbersome.nowadays, IT-based HosBill System makes the life easy.
These smart and efficient systems take care of operational aspects so that the healthcare center can concentrate on enhanced patient care.
- Using Jain software, consumes less time, provides the quick and accurate result and ignores paper works.
- It also provides proper coordinate with the entire system and takes quick decision.The most important module in the healthcare system is Billing System.
- The billing system involves patient registration, tests conducted, doctor charges, ambulance and other charges.
- So before getting discharged, the patient has to pay the entire bill. To make an error-free and less time consumed billing process, Jain software has a vital role.One of the headaches in Hospital is Insurance.
- It also needs to be calculated without error. Several software products are available in hospitals.
- The user has to choose the best software as per his requirements and need.
- The best option in Jain Software is the availability of different packages to attract the patients.
- It also includes the generation of test reports online. The user has the option to download the test report.
- So the user can avoid coming hospital to collect the test report. This is one of the exciting features of the Jain software.
Hospital is the essential part of our lives providing best medical facilities to people suffering from various mild sickness which may be changed in climatic conditions, increase workload emotional trauma stress.
It is necessary for the hospital to keep track of day to day activities and records of its patients, doctors, nurses, ward boys and other staff personnel that keep the hospital running smoothly and successfully.
But keeping track all the activities and there records an paper is very clumsy and error-prone.
It also is very inefficient and a time-consuming process observing the continuous increase in population and number of people visiting the hospitals, recording and maintaining all these records is highly unreliable.
inefficient and error-prone, it is also not economically and technically feasible to maintain this record on paper.
Thus keeping the working of the manual system as the basis of our project.we have developed an automated version of the manual system, named as ” HosBill – Hospital Management System”.
The main aim of our project is to provide a paperless hospital up to 90%. It also aims at providing low-cost reliable automation of the existing system.
The system also provides excellent security of data at every level of the user system, interaction and also provide robust and reliable storage and backup facilities.
“GOOD HEALTH AND GOOD SENSE ARE TWO OF LIFE’S GREATEST BLESSINGS”.
Want to know more about HosBill, Visit HosBill – JAIN SOFTWARE and get a free demo for the use of software for few weeks and then decide on your own whether you want to use it or not.