Why we use Responsive Design in Website
The main reason to make Website responsive is to make it usable on a smartphone.
This design includes various elements such as:
- readable text without requiring zoom
- no horizontal scrolling.
Websites not optimized for these smaller screens can experience a decline in their search engine rankings. Its true that over 60% of searches?now come from a mobile device.
Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Responsive web design?creates a system for a single site to react to the size of a users device with one URL and one?content source. A responsive website has a fluid and flexible layout which adjusts according to screen size. It offers an optimized browsing?experience.
Basically, your website will look great and work well on a desktop, a tablet, and a mobile phones browser.
Benefits of responsive design?are:
The First benefit of a responsive layout is the guarantee that any user on any device will have the best experience possible on your website.
Its also a great way to refine the content on your site, making sure that those using a mobile device are only seeing the essential information.
Why responsive design is important for business
- Increase reach to customers and clients on smaller devices
- A consistent experience that can increase lead generation, sales and conversions
- Analytics, tracking, and reporting can be consolidated in one place
- Time and cost on-site content management is decreased